Primary Goals sits at the intersection of three core ideas about communication:
- Leaders create vision by communicating a compelling future to their teams.
- Teams create success based on how effectively the communicate and coordinate with each other.
- Entrepreneurial ventures are successful only when they communicate value to people with a concern that the business can take care of
In all cases, it’s about Conversations for Committed Results. That’s our Primary Goal.
Background in Marketing
- Multiple Product Launch Formula implementations
- Ideal clients have a service they are passionate about, typically focusing on personal and professional development.
- Certified Digital Marketing Professional
Background in Technology
- Authored online tracking tools for the Direct Response TV industry with over $130M in ad-spend
- 25+ years in the software industry
- CMS: WordPress, OptimizePress, GoLive
- CRM: Infusionsoft (certified), AWebber, Office Autopilot (now Ontraport), MailChimp, Drip
- EComm: WordPress, OptimizePress, GoLive, Memberium, WooCommerce
- Issue tracking: JIRA, Mercury QC, TeamTrack, RAID, Clear Quest, PVCS Tracker, Bugzilla
- Development: C#, SQL Server, ASP.Net, PHP
Background in Psychology
- M.A. in Applied Behavioral Science, specializing in coaching and consulting in organizations.
- B.A. in Psychology
- Certified mediator by the King County Dispute Resolution Center
- Crisis intervention counselor for the King County Crisis Line
- Graduate, Accomplishment Coaching, Coach Training Program
- Trained in Polarity Management
- Trained in Process Work
- Certified to administer the Strength Deployment Inventory
(Relationship awareness / conflict instrument)
Background in Leadership
- Graduate, Institute for Generative Leadership (3-year program)
- Managed large technology teams
- Managed offshore technical labor
- Instructor for Outward Bound, leadership and adventure education
- Married since 2000
- Mother of twins
- I jump off of mountains for fun (in a paraglider)
- I am a radiant, loving, discerning, powerful leader
I work with clients by meeting them wherever they are in life and charting a path towards personal achievement, accountability, and authenticity.
My theory of practice focuses on the health of the individual and the organization. Typically, I look at health through the lenses of play, relationships, creativity, teaching, and learning, with the primary goal of reconnecting clients with their passion, purpose, and potential.
Play: How is success recognized and celebrated? How do you recharge? Where in life do you find joy?
Relationships: What are your strengths and blind spots as you relate to family and friends, peers, supervisors, and subordinates? How does your relationship style serve you, and how does it limit you?
Creativity: Where in life do you find your greatest self-expression? Who would you be with greater access to your power to create in your life, rather than merely responding to it?
Teaching: How and where are you sharing your gifts, skills, and talents with others? What is the role of service in your life?
Learning: How do you adapt to ever increasing rates of change? What new skills would most increase your resilience? What old habits are holding you back? What would change if you embraced learning as a way of being?