Your prospect is interested, but not yet ready to purchase or invest with you. They’re ready to learn more but only on their time and terms. You need to offer them something valuable to them, that is low cost (or free) and easy for you to deliver. This is your “Lead Magnet.”
Typically, your Lead Magnet is something like
- A list of questions one should ask someone in your industry before hiring them, and your answers to those questions.
- Common mistakes people make when starting a project like what your services offer.
- Frequently Asked Questions about your product, service, or offer
The common element of an effective Lead Magnet is that it provides value and lowers the objections to engaging with you at a deeper level.
When you purchase the “Produce a StoryBrand Lead Magnet” from Primary Goals, here’s what you get:
- We’ll meet for 30-60 minutes to review the objectives of your particular lead magnet
- We’ll decide what content needs to be in your lead magnet and its format (PDF, audio, video, web page)
- Primary Goals will produce the content in PDF/Google Doc/Word format, from which you can then translate into additional formats