- Review your basic configuration
- Do you have your logo set up for receipts?
- Do you have a failed-payment campaign?
- Do you have a list-hygiene campaign?
- Have you configured your domain in DNS to increase deliverability rates?
- Review your top 5 campaigns (recency or usage)
- Do they have proper tagging on success (sale or conversion)
- Do they have proper tagging on failure (completion without conversion)
- Do you check for disqualifying events at entry (e.g. don’t pitch a product they already own)
- Do you separate responding to sales from the fulfillment of purchases for greater modularity?
- Are you using campaign links or hard-coding links in emails?
- Review all of your tags
- Is there a logical naming convention in place?
- Are you cleaning up trigger tags after they are in place?
- Do you have tags that are not in use?
- Review your contacts
- Are you tagging the lead source?
- Are you using lead scoring well?
- Are you purging bogus contacts? (and how)
- Are you responding to people becoming disengaged (no email opens or clicks in > X months)
- Are your purging contacts that were disengaged for more than a year (or some period relevant for your business)?
- Are you segmenting your contacts based on purchase history?
- Do you tag contacts appropriately to segment them based on behavior?
- Proposal for next steps, based on a report of findings above.
As a bonus for new clients starting with an audit, we also include the fully configured Infusionsoft List Hygiene campaign ($250 value)
There are no reviews yet.