- Inclusion / membership / Dependence (Schutz)
- What are the rules, what are the goals, give me some structure
- Inclusion / trust (Schmuck2)
- Who am I in this group?
- Am I secure in this group? (can I be fully present here)
- Can I turn to others for friendship/support
assumption: to grow, need to move to the next stage
- Risk Taking
- can members of the group take a different stand and still be part of the group?
- Can differences be expressed?
- Dispersed Participation (Schmuck2)
- Who Decides what?
- Do I feel free to talk?
- Did we hear from everyone (make sure everyone has a voice)
- Built on previous work
- Assumption that I’m a member of the group
- I’m differentiated and accepted
- Coordinated Productivity (Schmuck2)
- How do we work together?
- Can we achieve goals together?
- Do I feel personally effective here?
- Self Renewing Activities
- What’s right, what’s wrong?
- How can we improve?
This stage is about moving on, transforming … re-contracting; group ceases to be as it was
|Adulthood||Norming and Performing|