- Are you getting information from all departments? (reports, face to face with other than directs, all company meetings, other avenues of communication)
- How much flexibility do you have in responding to shifts in your internal/external environment? (shareholders, marketplace, competitors, customers)
- How diversified is your company? (products, services, skill sets of employees)
- What is your philosophy of doing business?
- What are your priorities? (general, workplace)
- How does information get utilized, transferred, recycled in your company? (training, interdepartmental communication channels, internal/external innovations)
- Do you perform an employee health survey? If yes, what are the key (top 3) issues?
- What is your total (pay + benefits) compensation package? How does it compare to similar industries?
- What are the demographics of your employees? (source, diversity, attrition)
- What are your employee values and how are they measured?
- Have you made efforts to reduce consumption including consumables (paper, lights) transportation, warehousing, etc.?
- Have you made efforts to reuse, recycle, reduce remanufacture or de-manufacture?
- Do you produce a long term reusable product or “throw away”?
- Tell us about your perception of your reputation in the community. What does your branding say about you?
- Do you provide incentives to your employees for volunteering and/or donating to organizations in the community? (time off program, community partnership, matching donor program)
- Do you offer carpooling & public transportation incentives? (employee distance from work)
- What are your customer service ratings and activities? (service recovery)
- Do you have a formal donation solicitation process?
- What is the level of eco-awareness in your organization?
- Have you implemented any ecological programs? If yes, what was the motivating force(s) behind this effort? What were the results?
- Where does your business “touch” the eco-system?